Welcome To Color Me Crafty
Hey! I’m Jamela. Some of you may know me as Pink, from my other blog by Pink. If not, here’s a little bit about me. I am a Midwest wife and mother of 3 biological and 3 bonus kids. I started my first blog in 2012 and it’s transitioned and grown a ton over the years. I’ve always had a love for crafts. So in July of 2019, I started Color Me Crafty as both a creative outlet and also a way to show others easy crafts and other DIY projects. Thanks for checking out my site and I hope to see you again soon.
Color Me Crafty top Posts
Color Me Crafty was made with your craft needs in mind. Here you can find Cricut projects, Paper Crafts, Home Decor Crafts, and More. Color Me Crafty is more then just a craft site, it’s Inspiration in full color!
Being an avid crafter myself, I wanted to offer, you, here on Color Me Crafty a place to both fuels my constant desire to craft, but to also get you to crafting to your full potential. Because let’s face it, everyone loves handmade.
Color Me Crafty Most Recent Posts
- Free Summer SVG Be The Sunshine
- Sublimation On Cotton With Glitter HTV
- How To Make A Word Search In Google Sheets
- How To Clean A Cricut Mat With Easy To Follow Video
- How To Use Infusible Ink With The Cricut Mug Press
- Sublimation On A Skinny Tumbler With Cricut Mug Press
- How To Use The Cricut Mug Press
- How To Make Your Own Felt Letters
- How To Make Beaded Name Bracelets