The Cricut Mug Press is finally here! And I can not tell you how excited I am. Some of you have been using your Cricut EasyPress Mini to press Infusible Ink Transfers onto mugs made for sublimation and now there’s a whole Cricut heat press for mugs, specifically!
With this Cricut mug heat press, you can make custom designs with any of your Cricut cutting machines. You can design using Cricut Infusible Inks and also Sublimation transfers with this Cricut Mug Press.
What Is A Mug Press Used For?
Traditionally to make these mugs you would need sublimation heat transfers and infusible inks.
Using the cricut mug press you can make bright, vibrant and beautiful custom designs in design space or using your favorite design software and uploading into Cricut Design Space.
Features of the Cricut Mug Press
- For use with 11 to 16 oz Cricut mug blanks with the Infusible Ink Badge
- Press with 1 touch
- Dishwasher safe results that don’t peel
- Just like the EasyPress 2, there is an auto shut off
- Cut using any of the Cricut Smart Machines
- Also compatible with sublimation mugs
- Blanks available in 12 oz and 15 oz
- Feature smooth straight walls for smooth heat transfers
I can already visiualize all of the fun and unique mugs I am going tomake! And I have a few planned for the blog too!
How To Use Cricut Heat Press For Mugs
- Create your design.
- Use design space or other design software to make the design you want to go onto your mug.
- If you used an outside software upload into design space.
- Resize and cut out your design using infusible inks. This is the perfect size job for the Cricut Joy.
- Wrap the design around the mug. you can use heat-resistant tape to tape down your design.
- Place the mug into the cup heat press and the press does the rest.
So I’m sure you are wondering when you can buy this awesome new Cricut Machine. Launch day is March 11th.
Make sure to get your pocketbooks ready for this fun new Cricut Machine. And if there are things you would like to see, as far as tutorials, drop me a comment below.
Cricut has been dominating the crafting game these last few years with the launch of some pretty amazing things!
If you have been waiting on the next best thing, then here it is.