We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
There is nothing better than an easy way to jazz up a small space. Take this DIY Decorative Display Stand for example.
You can switch what is on top according to the season or decorate with a vase and some beautiful flowers.
DIY Decorative Display Stand
I pretty much live for super easy home decoration and home improvement. This is a very easy DIY project that you will need minimal craft supplies for.
All you need to make this Decorative Display stand is:
You may have a lot of this stuff just sitting around your house.
If you are looking for really simple and quick woodcraft then this one is it, there are so many amazing DIY home decor crafts this is one of them.
You could make this project even more amazing by using stencils to make cool designs on the base of the pedestal or even stain the wood instead of painting it!
I usually use my Cricut to craft, but I wanted to do something a little different this time, plus I really enjoy working with unfinished wood. My favorite woodcraft is earrings.
If you are looking for more home decor crafts check out my Wall Mounted Key Holder this thing was a lifesaver, and one of my favorites is this Custom Doormat which is super easy to do and can totally be done using store-bought stencils.
- Begin by standing the pedestal upright so the decorative portion is at the base.
- Apply a generous amount of adhesive of choice to the top of the spindle.
- Make sure the adhesive is spread flat covering the whole surface.
- Press the wooden circle to the adhesive.
- Apply pressure and hold in place for several minutes.
- Allow the adhesive to dry for a good 30 minutes prior to painting.
- Apply paint to the stand in your choice of color.
- We used white and just gently dry brushed in on for a rustic look.
- Wait at least 2 hours for the paint to fully dry before displaying items on the stand.
- Once dry, your stand is now ready to be displayed.
- Change it out seasonally if you wish or use it to display small collections of your choice.