We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Walking into a bird exhibit at the zoo is such fun and with this easy cockatoo paper craft, you can make your own room a bird exhibit. The zoo can be brought to your home in just a few simple steps.
Making paper crafts is always and easy way to keep young ones entertained and productive. Not only will they be having fun but they will also be developing other skills such as patience and direction following.
Cockatoo Paper Craft
This cockatoo paper craft is simple and has directions that are easy to follow. With just a little bit of time and creativity, you will have your own little cockatoo. My owl papercraft is super adorable too!
For this craft, you will need a few common household items as well as a few items that can be found at your local craft store. Colored craft paper, scissors, and glue are some of those items.
If you want to get creative and unique, you can mix and match different colors and draw your own special on the cockatoo. The more individuality your paper cockatoo has, the better!
Once you finish making your cockatoo paper craft, there are so many ways you can use it. You can hang it from a string in your room so it can fly high or use it as a cute little puppet.
When it comes to this craft, why stop at just one?! Make a few more to make your bird exhibit really come to life. There is no end to the possibilities that come with a paper craft.
You can gift this cockatoo paper craft to a friend or family for a special event. The best gifts are the ones that come from your hands and heart.
This quick and easy paper craft will make any boring day a blast. Take a rainy day with the family to stay inside and craft together!
More Awesome Paper Crafts
This cockatoo paper craft is simple and has directions that are easy to follow. With just a little bit of time and creativity, you will have your own little cockatoo.
- Printable Cockatoo Template
- Colored craft paper
- Craft glue
- Marker pen
- Select cream, yellow, orange, pink, and off-white colored craft papers. Trace the legs and crest on orange or yellow colored craft papers; trace the body, face, and wings on cream or off white colored papers. Cut out the traced patterns.
- Attach the wing in the middle of the body base pattern. Attach the face the pattern on the front side of the head part.
- Attach the crest, tail, and legs on their places, with the main body pattern.
- Attach the beak to the front and the small round (pink, blush) shape on the face part.
- Use a black marker pen to draw the eye of the cockatoo papercraft.