If you are looking for a way to let everyone know exactly who you are then this 100% that witch SVG is just for you! You will get the digital files emailed to you in zip format as an instant download.
How Do I Get This Free Halloween SVG File?
Below you can use the sign-up form to have the zip file emailed to you. The files inside the folder are SVG, EPS Files, and PNG and DXF files.
You will be able to instantly download the cut files.
How Do I Get The Free Files?
Below you will find a form. In that form fill in your name and email address. The zip files will be emailed to you in a zip file.
Once the files are emailed to you, hit the download link and the files will be downloaded to your computer.
Unzip the folder and grab the files you need for the method you are using. All files are for personal use only, if you are interested in a commercial use license you can grab that here.
What Can I Make With These Files?
How Do I Open A Zip File?
Each computer and device is different. I use all Apple products and all I have to do is tap on the folder.
If I am on 1 of my computers then I double-tap, and on my Ipad.
100% That Witch SVG Free
This free SVG cutting file can be used for Halloween shirts, hats, cups, and more. The 100% That Witch SVG is a 2 color design, and the colors can be changed in your cutters software by clicking on each layer separately and then click on the color to change it.
The PNG Format of this 100% That Witch SVG Free Cut File is large enough to scale for sublimation. Meaning you can also use this file on glow-in-the-dark tumblers, and more.
How To Use The Free Witch SVG file?
- Fill out the form below with your name and email address.
- The file will be sent to you as a zip file to the email address you provided.
- Download the digital download to your computer.
- Unzip the files. Inside will include SVG format, eps file, dxf file, and png.
- The folder has 4 file types.
- Upload the appropriate file type for Cricut Design Space, Silhouette Studio, or other cutting software.
- Resize, recolor, and cut with your Cricut Explore, Silhouette Cameo, or other Cricut Machine.
That’s it, it’s super simple to do.