This Boo SVG file is the perfect file for your Halloween home decor! In fact, this spooky SVG is also perfect for making baby onesies for your little boo or even custom stickers.
What Are Supplies Do I Need To Make A Shirt With The Free Boo SVG Files?
- Cricut Machine (Check Which Cricut Should I Buy)
- Weeding Tool
- Blank T-shirt
- Heat Press (Check The Best Heat Press Machine)
What Else Can I Make With These Files?
- tote bags
- and so many other things that you can even use this file as a template for your Jack-O-Lantern.
Can I Use These Free SVG Files Foe Sublimation?
My digital downloads, both free and paid always include 4 different file types. In the digital download folder for the Boo SVG Cut files, you will receive SVG, high resolution PNG files with transparent backgrounds, also DXF files, and EPS files.
How Do I Get The Instant Download?
- Towards the bottom of this page, you will find a form. Fill in your name and then your email address.
- You will get an email after submitting the form.
- In that email is a download link. Press the button and the folder will download in a zip format.
- Upload the appropriate file type for your cutting software.
- Resize, recolor and cut.
Can I use these files to make and sell products?
Presently, all of my free files are for use on personal use projects only to make a physical product.
So, if you are interested in using my free files for your small business products you can get a commercial license in my shop. 1 license per freebie found on this site is what you will need.