As you know I am an avid crafter and I was in need of a craft desk after heavy rain flooded my craft space and ruined most of the furniture I had. I knew that I wanted a craft table with ample storage.
I wanted something with a large work surface and plenty of storage space for my craft room. I looked all over the internet and didn’t find anything I liked with the storage options that I needed with as much storage as I wanted.
I decided to DIY my craft table because the best ideas come from myself. I have a dedicated space for my crafts. And I have plans for you!
Make Sure To Grab The Craft Table With Storage Plans Below!
The first thing I did was make a list of the things that I wanted on my craft table. These are the things I wanted
- Something that held the overflow craft supplies without things looking a mess.
- Counter height so it was comfortable to work with.
- I needed to make sure that it was an affordable price craft table.
- I wanted a large craft table that I could use in the video and you only see the table in the shots.
- And on wheels so that I can store it against the wall, but pull it out into the open spaces when working on it.
My DIY craft table with storage turned out amazing. And in all honesty, it would work out perfect also for a small room, because all of your crafting materials are right inside the craft table and you don’t have to suck up too much more of your available space.
The best part is that it will last a long time. This is the most practical and affordable craft table that I have had, ever. And it beats any storage cabinet and was really easy to make.
So the next time that you are in the market for a new craft table, you can make your own craft table with storage!
Want To Know How The Parts In This Craft Table With Storage Compares To Ikea?
I wrote up an amazing comparison post, comparing Michael’s Simply Tidy to Ikea. Check out Michael’s Simply Tidy vs Ikea Storage.
If you are looking for more ideas for your Craft Room, check out these Ideas from the Country Chic Cottage!