We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This easy easter egg paper craft for kids is so fun and simple. They love putting together some fun decorated easter eggs to put in their baskets, but I love the less-mess!
Plus, it’s just fun to put together these paper Easter eggs with the kids. Making little ornaments for decorations or gifts for their teachers. The kids can hide them around the house, and not have to worry about if they lose them altogether.
Because, at the end of the day, that’s something that really worries me about letting the kids hide eggs in the house. No, seriously! What if they lose one…and it sits there for a while…even if it’s boiled. Ewww.
It has never happened to me–but I can just imagine.
And my nose just imagines ewww.
Even those chocolate eggs you get that they’re doing an Easter egg hunt with…after it’s been hidden behind the couch for 10 days, I just don’t know that I want it.
So, this fun easter egg craft is soooooo much better than the traditional eggs the easter bunny hides.
Plus, these make absolutely adorable decorations that the kids can hang from indoor potted plants or just in a basket on our entryway table. It looks so sweet.
Don’t Forget Easy Shaving Cream Easter Eggs!
Honestly, I love the way these look and making a whole basketful with the kids is just such a fun way to make some Easter memories!
What do I need to make this easy easter egg paper craft idea for kids?
For this project here is what you need:
- Construction paper or Card Stock, solid or patterned in spring colors
- Hot Glue Gun & Glue
- Glass Surface
- Free Printable Egg Template
If you are looking for a great way to “decorate” easter eggs without making a big wet mess. And the kids think it’s so much fun, they can make as many as they want!
Grab The Tutorial for This Easy Easter Egg Paper Craft For Kids
I love how easy these easy easter egg paper craft for kids turned out! Such a fun want to make some paper easter eggs in minutes!
- Construction paper or Card Stock, solid or patterned
- Hot Glue Gun & Glue
- Cut out 10-15 egg-shapes from the paper.
- Fold each egg-shaped piece of paper in half vertically.
- Glue the halves of egg-shaped paper together, back-to-back.
- Place a dollop of hot glue on the bottom of the egg and immediately stand it up on a piece of glass to form a base.
- Gently remove the egg base from the glass before enjoying it! This just helps them to sit up flat.