You are going to love with this cute trick or treat fall doormat. This is one will for sure be the talk of all the trick or treaters as they go door to door collecting their candy.
The beauty is you can use this fall doormat either indoor or outdoor and it holds up well either way.
Fall Doormat with Free SVG
If you have never made your own fall doormat it is easy but time-consuming. But as long as you take your time and have a little patience you won't have any issue making a fall front door mat such as this.
Where to buy coir mats for DIY fall doormats?
- JoAnne Fabric - usually on sale
- Ikea - low-cost everyday price if JoAnne is out
- Home Depot - Only in a crunch
This fall doormat is a fairly easy craft, but it is a little time-consuming. But when those kids show up at your house with their parents, you will be the talk of the neighborhood.
I think I may do a few more, maybe 1 with some fall leaves and another with a jack-o-lantern.
Tips for making a doormat
- save your transfer tape to use on your other doormats like the fall doormat
- remove the stencil immediately after you coat the paint and then touch up after
- Make sure to use outdoor paint if you are going to put your mat outside so that the mat withstands the weather and its elements
- The right brush is important, I use these Brushes
If you are into making your own custom doormats here are a few more in addition to this fall doormat How To Make A Coir Mat Using Flex Seal Colors and this Dollar Tree Diy Funny Doormat With Free Cut File.