We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
I “love” this Valentine’s Day Craft Idea Using Clothes Pins. No, I really do, but the pun was just too punny. So, let’s get this adorable and “love”ly craft made because you’re going to “love” it.
Oh, please make me stop! LOL!
Valentine’s Day Craft Idea Using Clothes Pins
Literally, if you’re looking for a fun craft to do with the kiddos, this easy Valentine’s craft is so simple and fun. In about 10 minutes, you can have a ton of these pretty decorations made to either give away or put on a wreath or something.
I mean, these can be used for so many things, but the deal is, they’re your craft! They can just be pretty for you–you don’t have to make them do anything.
So, grab your hot glue gun and get some clothespins, because it’s time to get serious.
What You Need to Make This Valentine’s Day Clothes Pin Craft
Tips to Make This Valentine Craft Idea
So, this is an easy Valentine craft and I’m not going to bore you with a ton of advice for such a simple craft. BUT, there are some things you should probably know…
- If you want to hang these on a wreath and put it on the door, you should probably think about what kind of sunlight and weather you’re expecting while it’s outside. If it’s hot, your hot glue might melt, so you want to use craft glue like E6000.
- I would love to make these and put them on a bag with our candy Valentine card, but that doesn’t call for four, so I mean, yeah, it’s not really that great of an idea. But you could make a heart-shaped gift for your kid’s teacher and put these on top–which would be fun! So, as you’re thinking about what you’re going to put your clothespins on, just be thinking about it.
Now, while we have been talking here, I’ve mentioned a couple of things I might do with these cute Valentine’s clothespins. But, to make sure we’re really clear, I put together a little list of ideas that might give you some ideas for what to do with yours.
- Additions to a Valentines Wreath
- Fridge Magnets for Valentines
- Teacher Gift Closure
- Additions to a Vase of Flowers
And if that’s not enough, please, feel free to add to my list in the comments. But before you head off to the craft room to make your own, be sure to pin this to your favorite easy DIY crafts board on Pinterest so you can find it super quick when you’ve got all the supplies in hand!
More Fun Valentines DIY Ideas
This is the cutest clothes pin Valentine's Day craft idea ever. Not only is it cute, though, it's super easy and really fun!
- 4 wooden clothespins
- assorted paint color samples
- Glue & hot glue gun
- Wood letter tiles
- Begin by cutting four strips of scrapbook paper OR your paint chips to the size (width and length) of the clothespins.
- Add some glue under each paper strip and press to the top of the clothespin.
- Hold in place until secure.
- Add a dab of hot glue to the back of each letter tile.
- Press each tile to the bottom clasp area of each clip.
- You don’t want to place the tile where your fingers push to activate the clip.
Once your tiles are glued in place and secure. Your love clips can be used to hang pictures, love notes, or artwork.