Can You Use Infusible Ink On Coasters?
Firstly, let me say, yes, you can. However, you do need ceramic coasters with a special coating that is designed for sublimation, or specifically for Infusible ink.
My favorites to use are the Cricut Brand Coasters that were made to use with infusible ink transfer paper. You can get the Cricut brand in round or square coasters.
How Do You Use Cricut Infusible Ink On Coasters?
- Upload the design (you can grab mine below).
- Add your letter.
- Using a lint roller or lint-free cloth. Make sure that there is no lint or fuzzies on the Infusible Ink Coaster.
- On your machine select infusible ink transfer sheets as the material.
- Cut out your design.
- Preheat your EasyPress to 400 degrees.
- When it’s done using heat-resistant tape, tape down the design to your coaster.
- Place on the EasyPress mat with a sheet of butcher paper on top and press.
You can print the full instructions below.
What cut setting for infusible ink?
When I am cutting Infusible Ink transfer sheets I use the material setting for infusible ink. If there are lots of small pieces to the design, then I select more pressure before I start the cut.
Is there a way to remove infusible ink?
When you use Infusible Ink. Once it has been pressed, it is infused into the material and there’s nothing you can do to remove it. They make for an easy Cricut DIY, but you have to follow the instructions closely.
More great Cricut Projects
- How To Make Cricut Coasters With Vinyl
- DIY Coasters Using Cricut Infusible Ink
- Easy Farmhouse Style Drink Coasters
- How To Use Infusible Ink With The Cricut Mug Press
- How To Use Infusible Ink By Cricut