This mom life sublimation file works great whether you are using a high polyester count or are using a lower poly fabric for a vintage look.
What Supplies Do I Need To Use These Sublimation Files?
- Sublimation Printer
- Sub Ink
- Blank For Sublimation
- Tumbler Heat Press (Check The HPN Tumbler Heat Press + Free Sublimation File)
- or Heat Press (see Best Sublimation Printer For Shirts-5 Amazing Options)
Can I Sublimate With My Home Iron?
Sublimation requires light to medium pressure and high heat. A home iron will cause ghosting and other pressing errors because there is no way to apply even pressure with a regular iron.
Sublimation graphics along with the whole process produces bright and vibrant t-shirts that last the life of the garment.
How To Make A Mom Life Shirt
- Fill out the form below with your name and email address.
- The file will be sent to you as a zip file to the email address you provided.
- Download the digital file to your computer.
- Unzip the Sublimation content.
- Resize the design to fit and print the image mirrored.
- Spread the shirt out so that there are no wrinkles or folds.
- Use a lint roller to remove any debris.
- Place the sublimation prints face down and use butcher paper or parchment paper over the design.
- Press at 400 for 60 seconds.
These sublimation designs can also be used on cell phone cases, tumblers, and other drinkware. But to use dye sublimation transfers on any materials you need to make sure that there is some sort of polyester coating on the material, whether added by you or the manufacturer.
You can also print the design and frame it to be used as home decor. This design is a PNG image so there are lots of design possibilities.