We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
I love this easy Valentine’s Day Hershey’s Kisses Mice Craft. Simple enough that the kids can help make it–and attach to Valentine’s cards for their friends!
Plus, if you’re really a cool mom, you’ll make a passel of little Hershey’s Kisses mice to give to your kid as part of their valentines from you. Or not. Because you know, at the end of the day, they’re going to get a lot of candy from their friends, so maybe not so much. LOL!
Valentine’s Day Hershey’s Kisses Mice Craft
When I decided to make these Hershey’s Kisses mice for valentines, I wasn’t 110% sure of what they’d look like. But then when I made the first one, I fell in love.
Once that first one was done, making more was a breeze and now I just want to set up a whole Valentine’s display of chocolate mice and turn my whole entryway into a Valentine’s mouse wonderland.
What You Need to Make Valentine’s Day Hershey’s Kisses Mice Craft
How to Gift Your Candy Mice
You can glue these candy mice to a Valentine’s card signed ‘from your Valentine’ or attach them to paper red roses instead of Valentine’s day cards. There are genuinely a lot of options.
I think it would even be super cute to make a paper “cheese” in the shape of a heart and have these little mice all over it. It doesn’t have to be some monument to the tower of London or the Eiffel tower. Just something simple and fun.
More Fun Crafts You’ll Love
You're not going to find a more adorable Valentines Day craft for kids than this Valentines Day Hershey's Kiss Mice Craft. Just a few mintues and you've got this whole pack of little candy mice ready to give to friends with a Valentines day card!
- Glue Gun
- Start by taking two Hershey’s Kisses and removing the paper flag that sticks out of the top of the candy.
- Close one kiss without adding anything.
- Add a 2” piece of twine for the tail to the other.
- Pick a colored heart of your choice and remove the adhesive protector.
- Attach your mouse’s head to its ears (the heart)
- Grab two googly eyes, peel the backing and stick them to your mouse’s face.
- Now glue a second Kiss (with the tail) onto your Kiss with the face.
- You should now have a mouse body with ears and a tail.