This Momma Bear SVG Cut file is the most adorable design. To grab it all you have to do is fill out the form below. A zip file will be mailed to you as an instant digital download.
The Momma Bear SVG design file can then be unzipped and the SVG designs loaded into your machine software to make whatever personal projects you can see fit.
These Momma Bear Free SVG files are so super easy to use. Once you get the file download, just upload the appropriate file type into Cricut Design Space or Silhouette Studio. Then resize it to fit your t-shirt design.
The Momma Bear SVG instant download is for personal use only. But if you have commercial use intentions below the sign-up is all of the info you will need for small business use.
I just had to try an experiment to figure out how to make a tie dye Infusible Ink shirt so I pulled together this fantastic Mamma Bear buffalo check shirt that is just WILD!
Momma Bear SVG Free SVG Cut File + Tie Dye Cricut Infusible Ink
If you don't have a cutting machine, no problem. You can still grab these free digital files and use a printable vinyl to make the psychical product. The high resolution PNG files are on a transparent background so it works out perfectly!
You will also get the dxf files and eps file also. And if you want to learn how to make your own cut files you should check out How To Make SVG Files For Cricut. I use the Adobe Illustrator to show you how to make your own vector cut file.
What Can I Make With These Free Mama Bear SVG Designs
- tote bags
- Coffee Mugs
- Paper crafts
- and other craft projects
What Do you Need to Make This Mamma Bear Buffalo Check Shirt?
You’ll need these materials to make your buffalo check shirt using the Cricut EasyPress:
- 1 Sublimation-Ready Shirt
- 1 Sheet Buffalo Check Infusible Ink
Then you’ll need the following tools:
- Lint Roller
- Butcher Paper or Parchment Paper (not Wax Paper)
- Cricut Explore, another cutting machine, or Silhouette Cameo 4
- Weeding Tool
- Cricut EasyPress 2 or Heat Press
You’ll also need the Mamma Bear SVG file. You can grab it below for free.
Tips to Learn How to Make a Momma Bear SVG, Infusible Ink Shirt
This Infusible Ink that I made with the Momma bear SVG is VERY similar to my tie-dye sublimation tutorials with one very big exception: there's not a shred of vinyl or sublimation. Someone who has never, ever made a shirt with sublimation before could totally tackle this project, even without a special printer or any of that. But, to get you on the right track, if you're still a little unsteady, here are my favorite tips:
- First, take a few seconds and check out this easy-to-understand video tutorial on my YouTube channel.
- Whatever you do, use an Infusible Ink or sublimation-ready blank. Here's why:
- Infusible Ink will not bond with cotton. It might very well look like it did when you take the heat press off it, but when you wash the shirt (or whatever you used for your blank), the ink will rinse out and either fade super fast or just rinse out completely.
- If you want to be super safe, you can just grab the shirts that specifically call out that they're made for Infusible Ink. But if you're wanting to go your own way, know that polyester, or those with a high concentration of polyester, will do the best at accepting the ink, making your design bright and flawless, even after repeated washing.
- Always take the minute you need to put a sheet of parchment or butcher paper inside the shirt blank. There's the potential that, if you skip this step, the ink (whether it's sublimation or Infusible Ink) will bleed through the first layer of fabric and make a ghost image on the next layer.
Note: All of my free files are for use on personal projects only to make a physical product. If you are interested in using my free files for your small business products you can get a commercial license in my shop. 1 license per freebie found on this site is what you will need.
How To Get The Free Mama Bear SVG?
Fill out the form and free downloads will be sent in the following file formats, SVG, png, dxf and eps, in a single zip file. Unzip the file and upload the appropriate files to your cutting machine software, resize and cut.
More Fun Infusible Ink Projects You Might Like
- How To Make A Multi-Color Vinyl Decals With Cricut
- The Best FREE Mother’s Day SVG Files, Fonts, and Graphics
- Bear Toilet Paper Roll Craft For Kids
- Adorable Bear Paper Bookmark For Kids