This monogram teacher SVG is the cutest! Plus, the design is so versatile. Whether you want to use this for teacher appreciation day, an end-of-the-school-year gift idea for your kid’s teacher, or to give to someone you know and love, they will love this fun design with their name!
And I am giving this teacher pencil SVG away for free! All you have to do is follow the download link below.
I really like how the name sits between the pencils like the pencils are cut in half. It adds something unique to the design!
I’ve made this design to work with any cutting machine. So, whether you’re an avid Cricut crafter like me or if you use other cutting machines, this monogram teacher SVG will work great!
What To Make With This Monogram Teacher SVG
Now, you might be wondering what you can make with this design. The instant download SVG file you will get has a transparent background, so you can use it to make any physical product you want.
But one of my favorite ideas is to make a personalized tote bag. As you know, most teachers have to bring a lot of stuff back and forth between home and school. Tote bags like this make it much easier to carry everything back and forth.
Here are some other ideas of things you can make!
- A Teacher Shirt (perfect to wear during the school year!)
- A Sign (to put on their desk!)
- Book Covers (great for notebooks and planners to make them more personalized!)
- Pencil Case
Truthfully, you could make many physical items with this teacher monogram SVG! I didn’t even scratch the surface of different home decor ideas you could make or digital product ideas, such as planners or digital stickers.
What I really love about digital items like these is that you can get creative with how you use them! You could even pair this with your own design to make something unique.
But, it is worth noting that my SVG designs are for personal use only, meaning you can only use the free SVG cut files to make your own crafts and gifts. If you want to make any items to sell with this design, you will need to get a commercial use license from my store, which you can get here.
What You’ll Need To Make A Tote Bag
Do you like how I used this monogram teacher SVG to create a tote bag? Well, it was super easy to make! All you need to make one is:
- The Zip File – you’ll get this in your digital download. It will have all the SVG files, PNG files, DXF files, etc., you need for different design software.
- Design Software – such as Cricut Design Space for Cricut Users, Silhouette Studio for Silhouette users, Adobe Suite or Adobe Illustrator, and Corel Draw.
- Cutting Machine – such as Cricut or Silhouette machine.
- Heat Press
- Blank Tote Bag
- Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Cricut Tools
If you love this Monogram SVG, you should check these out too!
- Mug Monogram | Abbi Kirsten Collections
- Family Monogram SVG | Persia Lou
- Split Flower Monogram | Crafting Overload
- Diamond Floral Monogram Frame | Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Floral Monogram Wreath SVG | Like Love Do
- Mandala Monogram SVG | Gina C. Creates
- Split Level Monogram Teacher SVG | Color Me Crafty
- Daisy Monogram | The Denver Housewife
- Square Monogram Frame | The Quiet Grove
- 3D Apple Monogram Shadowbox | Dinosaur Mama
- Simple Monogram Wreath | Kiy’s Craftroom
- Craft Split Monogram SVG | Crafty Life Mom
- Donut Monogram | Artsy-Fartsy Mama
- Mr & Mrs Monogram | Liz on Call
- Apple Teacher Monogram | Simple Made Pretty
- Customizable Monogram Envelope Seals | The Bearded Housewife
- Badge Inspired Summer Monograms | The Walnut Street House
- Baby Stork Monogram Frame | Extraordinary Chaos
- Split Flower and Leaf Monogram | Sunshine and Munchkins
- Coffee Lover Monogram | Tried & True Creative