We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Me and this little magic machine the EasyPress Mini, we nailed it with these super cute fabric earrings.
EasyPress Mini Project: Fabric Earrings
With my leather earrings, I used the faus leather, heat transfer vinyl, and my easy press mini to make them amazing.
I wanted to make an earring that was different on each side. You always see earrings made with the Cricut with these raw unfinished backs.
I wanted to make something that was a fabric earring but was also finished on both sides.
What Is The EasyPress Mini?
This compact Cricut is perfect for all of your smaller projects like decorating pockets, shirt sleeves, and stuffed animals.
The options are seriously endless when it comes to this Cricut EasyPress Mini!
You won’t lose any of the technicals when it comes to the Cricut EasyPress Mini.
It has the same benefits of the Cricut EasyPress 2, including that it has an even heat plate that heats edge to edge.
You will be able to make all sorts of simple EasyPress Mini projects easily.
You could even make these with smaller scraps of fabric, let’s face it all of us have fabric scraps lying around so why not make it into cute fabric earrings!
To make these fabric earrings you will need a few things
- 2 types of Fat Quarters
- Faux Leather, (optional) I like this one
- Heat and Bond
- Jump Rings
- Earring Hooks
- My Free Earring Canvas
WHAT PROJECTS CAN I USE THE EASYPRESS MINI FOR?
- shoes and slippers
- stuffed animals and other toys
- baby socks and hats
- use to brand your shirts for your t-shirt business
- and so much more
What will you use your EasyPress Mini to make?
Learn how to make these amazing double-sided fabric earrings using your EasyPress mini and fat quarters. The possibilities are endless!
- Cricut Maker
- EasyPress Mini
- Using an iron or your larger EasyPress, press the heat and bond on to 1 of your fat quarters and peel off the paper backing and place onto the mat.
- Use your design or get my canvas above.
- Decide which designs you want, adjust the colors to match your mats.
- Choose the material and follow the prompts on the screen.
- Press cut.
- After you have cut the bonded fabric, cut the unbonded fabric
- Cut the leather
- Match the bonded and unbonded pieces together and use your Easypress Mini to bond them together.
- Add a jump ring in every hole and assemble all of the earrings.
- Add your earring hoop making.
- Put them on or give them as a gift.