If you’re looking for a high-quality dinosaur sunset SVG for your crafts, you’re in the right place! You can use this free SVG in many ways, and I can’t wait to share some ideas with you!
I love sunset images and graphics. And when I was making this design in Cricut Design Space, I got the idea to add a dinosaur to it. It turned out really cute!
And you don’t have to use this just to make physical items, like t-shirts, for a boy. It would also make cute tote bags for teachers or a sign for a dog trainer.
You can get really creative with how you use it!
How To Get Your Free Download Dinosaur Sunset SVG
These are simple digital files, so you only need to get the digital download in your email! To do that, you’ll find a form at the end of this blog post where you can enter your email address.
When you get my email, the download file type will be a zip file. Once downloaded, you can extract the SVG file.
On a Mac, you can do this by double-clicking the file or by right-clicking and selecting the “Extract” option. On Windows, you can right-click on the file and click “Extract All.”
Once you’ve opened the folder, you will also find an EPS file, PNG file, and DXF file.
The PNG formats are really handy to have for specific programs. They have a transparent background so that you can use this design with other design elements.
All of my free digital items, including this Mommy’s Little Monster SVG cut files, are meant to be for personal use, and it also means you can only use them on physical products. You can also get a commercial license here.
With the commercial use license, you still may not use these digital files in any digital format to make and sell. The files should not be used in any manner that may compete with my shop or blog.
How To Make A T-Shirt With The Dinosaur Sunset SVG
- Cricut Machine (Check Which Cricut Should I Buy?)
- Weeding Tool
- Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Blank T-Shirt (Check The Best Blanks Here)
- Heat Press (I like the HTVRont Autopress!)
- Upload the Sunset SVG vector design to your design program. (I use Cricut Design Space)
- Make any changes to the colors, fonts, and size.
- Get your HTV placed on your cutting mat, ready for print.
- Print out your design.
- Use your weeding tool to remove the cut-out from your sheet of HTV.
- Place the design on your shirt.
- Put the shirt on your heat press.
- Remove the HTV to see the finished product.
*Note – this process works the same if you want to make a tote bag instead!
Here Are Even More Cute SVG Designs Like This Sunset SVG!
- Cute Triceratops SVG | Persia Lou
- A Rawr Able | Crafting Overload
- Dinosaur Glass Can Wrap | Brooklyn Berry Designs
- Dinosaur Foot Prints SVG | Like Love Do
- Dinosaur Party Banner | Gina C Creates
- Dinosaur Hug Me SVG | The Denver Housewife
- Dino ROAR SVG | The Quiet Grove
- Customizable T-rex Shadowbox | Dinosaur Mama
- Dino Squish Sticker | Kiy’s Craftroom
- This is Fine. | Artsy Fartsy Mama
- Dino Mite Sticker | Liz On Call
- Today I Want To Be A Dinosaur | Simple Made Pretty
- Dinosaur Graduation Card | The Bearded Housewife
- Dinosaur Printable and Card Tutorial | Extraordinary Chaos
- Dinosaurs Are My Spirit Animal | Sunshine and Munchkins
- Dinosaur Pocket | Tried & True Creative