We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Create this paper doll and enjoy watching the Mulan movie. Mulan is all about following your heart no matter what people may think. Encourage the little ones to do the same when they make this craft. This craft has room for growth in the imagination as well as morals.
This paper doll craft is easy to do. Just follow a few steps to make your paper Mulan. The directions are easy to follow. Be patient to get the best outcome of Princess Mulan.
Disney princesses are classics. Boys and girls enjoy Disney movies. This craft is made for all ages as well. Anyone can enjoy doing this craft as well as using the doll once it is finished.
Princess Mulan Paper Doll Craft
For this craft, you will need colored craft paper which can be found at your local craft store. Take your time when cutting out the shapes to make your princess Mulan as beautiful and strong as she can be. Remember to always be creative! Follow the directions but take some liberties with your craft as well.
Even though Mulan looks a certain way, there is always room for creativity in crafts. Make her different outfits with mix match colors to make your Mulan unique. Just as she believed, you never have to stick to a mold.
One finished with this paper doll, there are so many different uses for it! Making princess puppets is always a blast. You can also find more paper princesses to craft together to make a collection. The Disney Kingdom can exist in your very own room. There are so many possibilities when imagination is involved.
One finished with this paper doll, there are so many different uses for it! Making princess puppets is always a blast. You can also find more paper princesses to craft together to make a collection. The Disney Kingdom can exist in your very own room.
- Free Princess Mulan Printable
- Colored craft papers
- Craft glue
- Marker pen
- Select a colored craft paper for the skin tone. Also select green, yellow, blue, red, black and pink colored craft papers for the Mulan paper doll craft. Trace the body and hand patterns on the paper selected for the skin. Trace the other patterns on the appropriate colored craft papers (see Mulan’s dress for an idea).
- Grab the yellow rectangle paper and create small and even accordion folds on it. This will be the skirt of Mulan paper doll.
- Grab the green (long sleeves) top and attach the 2 small strips along the top neck border of it. Grab the blue top and attach the red strip along the middle part of it.
- Now attach the blue top on the top of the green top.
- Cut a slit along the yellow line of the hair pattern.
- Insert the top side of the head through the slit from the bottom side of the hair pattern. Apply glue to fix the position of the head and hair.
- Attach the green-blue top on the top side of the paper body.
- Attach the accordion folded skirt right below the top. Hold the top end of the accordion folded paper to bring its width the same as the width of the body and then attach it. Use a black pen to draw the eyes, nose, and mouth of Mulan.