We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
The beautiful Disney Princess Belle makes a great craft for the little ones. The simple instructions make it easy and fun!
This paper doll will allow for the kiddos to express their creativity and use their imagination to make each paper Belle unique. Just like in real life, no two princesses are the same.
Disney Princess Belle Paper Doll
Disney Princess Belle has always been a great role model for kids. She believed in loving people for who they are on the inside rather than what they look like on the outside.
Use this craft to teach the little ones a lesson about not judging a book by its cover. They will have fun getting crafty while also learning a thing or two about life.
The easiness of this craft makes it perfect for children of all ages. From kindergarten to high school, a papercraft can always be appreciated.
To make your own Disney Princess Belle doll, you will need colored craft paper along with other common household supplies. You can easily find anything you need at your local craft store.
Even though everyone adored Disney Princess Belle’s gorgeous yellow dress, there is no harm in changing things up a bit. With this craft, Belle can become whatever you want her to.
Being able to express creativity and use your imagination is such an important part of life; it doesn’t matter if you are a kid or an adult. Your imagination is what separates you from everyone else.
Encouraging kids to get creative at a young age is a great way to help them embrace it. And since this craft is easy enough, they will feel proud once they have completed it all on their own.
This Disney Princess Belle paper doll is the perfect way to spend a day inside. Crafting with the family beats a day at the pool any day.
The easiness of this Disney Princess Belle craft makes it perfect for children of all ages. From kindergarten to high school, a papercraft can always be appreciated.
- Free Printable Princess Belle Template
- Colored craft paper
- Craft glue
- Marker pen
- Select cream, brown, and 2 different shades of yellow-colored craft papers. Trace the dress and headband patterns on the yellow papers, trace the hair patterns on the brown paper, and trace the body base on cream paper. Cut out the traced patterns nicely.
- Cut a slit along the marked line inside the hair pattern.
- Slide the top end of the head part through the slit from the bottom side of the hair pattern. Apply glue to attach the hair and the head together.
- Attach the yellow headband along the bottom side of the bun pattern. Attach the bun on the backside of the main hair pattern and attach the other hair pattern on the front side of the hair pattern.
- Grab the main dress pattern and attach the scalloped pattern near the bottom side of the dress pattern.
- Attach the dress on the body base nicely.
- Attach the V-shaped part of the dress on the top side of the dress.
- Use marker pens to draw the eyes, nose, and mouth of the paper Belle doll.