We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This fun paper tiger craft is enjoyable for all ages! The zoo isn’t open all year but that doesn’t mean that fun with animals can’t happen year-round.
With this fun paper tiger craft, the zoo can be brought to any classroom or your home!
The paper tiger craft is fun and simple and can be done anywhere. Once finished, the craft can be used as decor for the kiddo’s room, little puppets, and so much more.
Creativity can run as fast as a real tiger with this paper craft.
The paper tiger craft will help preschoolers learn how to follow directions and practice their motor skills.
Guide them as they cut out the different shapes and glue them down. Not only will they be learning but they will also have fun with the paper tiger they will make!
Your kid can choose the face of the tiger which will make each tiger unique. Mixing and matching some colors is a sure way to set the tigers apart.
When they finish and name them, they will have a nice little buddy to take with them on all of their adventures!
Paper Tiger Craft For Preschoolers
There are many fun facts about tigers that the kiddos can learn about with this craft. They are the biggest species in the cat family.
Have a little fun with it and make them give you their best tiger roar!
The animals will come to them as they finish their little tigers. You can even craft a collection of paper animals to make your own zoo!
The fun will never stop. These animal pals will inspire kids to learn and embrace all of their creativity.
This paper tiger craft is perfect for young boys and girls interested in crafts and animals. When it comes to learning and creativity, the possibilities are endless.
The paper tiger craft is fun and simple and can be done anywhere. Once finished, the craft can be used as decor for the kiddo's room, little puppets, and so much more. creativity can run as fast as a real tiger with this papercraft
- Free Paper Tiger PDF
- Colored craft papers
- Craft glue
- Black marker
- Select 2 or 3 different shades of yellow-colored craft papers, pink and black papers as well. Trace the body patterns on the selected yellow shades. Trace the small strips on black paper and the inner ear parts and nose on pink paper. Cut out the traced patterns.
- Grab the body, legs, and the arch-shaped cutouts. Stick the arch-shaped cutout on the wider side of the body pattern, with its straight end aligned with the top end of the body pattern. Stick the leg patterns under the arch-shaped piece.
- Stick the nose parts on the head pattern. Stick the inner ear parts in the middle of the ear parts attached to the head.
- Stick the head with the body pattern on the neck part and also stick the tail on the backside of the body pattern.
- Nicely attach the black strips on the head and body pattern of the paper tiger.
- Use a black marker pen to draw the eyes, nose, whiskers and the mouth of the paper tiger.