We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
I love making these Easy Cricut Christmas Gift Tags! They’re so fun and simple–but they make a beautiful personalized gift tag you can put on anything. And the best part is, they’re simple enough that you can make them in a flash the night before Christmas and no one is the wiser.
Because that’s what this is about, right? Having something super fast that you can do and still make your presents look like you spent a million years working on it. Ha!
Easy Cricut Christmas Gift Tags
In all seriousness, I have a big confession: I hate those silly sticky gift tags that you buy and just pop on all the presents. They’re just sterile and the pictures on them NEVER go with my carefully-selected wrapping paper.
So, having a personalized gift tag is just something I feel like fits my needs. I am not demanding that everyone in my house or that gives me presents have some kind of personal gift tag–that’s nonsense.
But when I put together a gift, I really want it to be personal and a Cricut gift tag can make that possible.
What You Need to Make Easy Cricut Christmas Gift Tags
- Plain Cardstock
- Colored Pattern of your choice
- For the printable version, you will print on white Card stock
How to Make Easy Cricut Christmas Gift Tags
For Cutting Machines
Download and unzip your files then load them up into Cricut Design Space. Set the material, then cut.
Once you have the paper cut, thread the ribbon through the hole and put it on your gift!
Download and unzip your files, then print on the white card stock. Cut out the tags around the edges and cut a hole in the top of both pieces with a hole punch. Put your gift tag on your presents!
What Else Can You Use These Easy Cricut Christmas Gift Tags For?
Oh, there’s so much more stuff you can use these easy Cricut Christmas gift tags for than just for boxes under the tree. Here’s some of the funnest things I’ve come up with so far:
- Christmas Ornaments
- Wreath of Paper Tags
- Advent Calendar Tags
If you come up with other ideas, be sure to let me know in the comments.
Oh, and if you love this easy tutorial for easy Cricut Christmas gift tags, be sure to pin this to your favorite Christmas crafts board on Pinterest, so you can find it again quick on Christmas Eve.
More Fun Christmas Cricut Projects
- Disney Christmas Ornaments – Cruella and the Dalmatians
- Red Truck Christmas Ornaments
- Easy Santa Cam Ornament
I love making these Easy Cricut Christmas Gift Tags! They're so fun and simple--but they make a beautiful personalized gift tag you can put on anything. And the best part is, they're simple enough that you can make them in a flash the night before Christmas and no one is the wiser.
For Cutting Machines
- Unzip and download the appropriate files.
- Load the Tags cut file into Cricut Design Space.
- Set the machine to cut the type of cardstock you are cutting.
- Load the machine with your mat and cut out your Tag Pieces.
- Using glue pen, or dot roller, glue the tree to the tag.
- Then attach a piece of the foam adhesive to the back of the truck and layer over the tree.
- Download and unzip the files.
- Print on white paper.
- Cut around the tags.
- Use a hole punch to punch the holes.
- Follow stems
To Tie The Ribbon
- Fold the ribbon in half and insert it into the hole of the tag.
- Create a slip knot by sticking your fingers through the loop.
- And pulling the loose ends through to the other side.
- Tie the tag onto your gifts.