We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Making paper animals is always a great way to keep the little ones entertained while also keeping their brains working. By following the directions and cutting, they will keep their brains fresh without even knowing it.
How Do You Make A Paper Llama
In order to make the best paper llama, you will want to use embossed paper, colored craft paper, and other craft materials that are commonly found around the house. These supplies can be bought online or can be found at your local craft store.
You will also have access to a free paper llama printable stencil to help with your project. This stencil makes the craft even easier which is what makes it so perfect for anyone!
With the easy to follow instructions, the paper llama craft is perfect for young kids and also adults (you’re never too old to get your craft on). If your child is on the younger side, you will want to be there to guide them when using the scissors and glue.
When the paper llama is done, you will have a multipurpose craft. You can never go wrong with putting on a little puppet show with your paper crafts.
You can also draw a cute background and glue your llama to it to make a mini-masterpiece. If you choose to draw a Fortnite background…I guess that’s okay too.
This simple craft is perfect for the family to do together. Make your llamas unique by using different colors to spice it up.
There is so much room for your imagination to run wild with this craft. Paper llamas are making their debut and you’re not going to want to miss it.
With the easy to follow instructions, the paper llama craft is perfect for young kids and also adults (you're never too old to get your craft on). If your child is on the younger side, you will want to be there to guide them when using the scissors and glue.
- Free Paper Llama Printable Stencil
- Embossed paper
- Colored craft papers
- Craft glue
- Marker pen
- Print the stencil.
- Select different colored craft papers and embossed paper for this craft.
- Trace the llama body, 2 legs, tail and hair on the embossed paper. Trace the rest of the patterns on craft papers.
- Stick the 4 thin strip-like patterns on the bottom end of separate legs as well as on the legs attached to the main body pattern.
- Attach each separate leg beside the legs attached to the main body pattern.
- Attach the tail cutout on the backside of the main body pattern and attach the inner ears patterns in the middle of the ear parts attached to the head.
- Use a black marker to draw the eyes, nose, and mouth of the llama.
- Cut out shapes, strips and the saddle pieces from colored craft papers. Attach them to the paper llama to complete the craft.