We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
With just a few steps, you can learn how to make an easy paper macaw! This paper macaw could be a cute gift for your family, friends, and even your teachers!
Crafting is a great way to express yourself and it is a great way to relax and have fun. With this craft, you can just pass the time or do it for fun with your friends and family.
Just like any craft, you can do a few things differently for this paper macaw than what directions say. Like the color, for instance, can be a little different but there are some things that should stay the same.
Just because you follow directions does not mean that you cannot make it unique! You could make the wings blue, pink, and even yellow is you want to!
You can enjoy doing this paper macaw craft outside in the sun, in the comfort of your living room, or at a friend’s house! You can enjoy the heat or enjoy the cold from a distance while working on this craft.
If you are struggling to find a gift for a friend or family member or you do not have the money, just make them this cute paper macaw! They will love that it is homemade and unique.
Maybe use their favorite colors for the body and wings so they can see how much you care! This craft can easily be personalized for anyone and the possibilities are endless!
The macaw is a majestic and beautiful animal, and I think this craft could easily show that! If you enjoy animals, crafts, and just being creative, this is the craft for you!
If you are old enough, try this paper macaw craft on your own without the help of someone else! You will take more pride if you do it on your own because it will be your very own work!
You can enjoy doing this paper macaw craft outside in the sun, in the comfort of your living room, or at a friend's house! You can enjoy the heat or enjoy the cold from a distance while working on this craft.
- Colored craft papers
- Craft glue
- Select red, white, yellow, green blue, dark brown, or black colored craft papers for the paper macaw craft. Trace the body base and the tail pattern on red paper, the wing patterns on the green, yellow and blue paper; the beak and legs on black or dark brown paper and trace the last pattern on white paper (the face).
- Cut out the traced patterns nicely.
- Grab the wing patterns and glue them together one by one; place the smaller one on the top of the bigger one.
- Glue the white semi-circular pattern on the front side of the body base’s head part.
- Glue the beak to the front side of the head part and the wing on the middle of the body base.
- Glue the tail near the bottom side of the body base and glue the legs at the bottom side of it. Use a black sharpie to draw the eye of the paper macaw on the white part.