Cricut makes Valentine’s crafts projects really easy. Especially Valentine’s crafts to sell, or even if you are looking to gift them.
These Cricut Valentine Ideas to make and sell has everything you need for you to sell at craft tables, or even to decorate your child’s school valentine’s day party.
Also, these DIY Valentine’s day projects can be made with the Cricut Maker, Explore One, Explore 2, and come of these valentine projects can even be made using the Cricut Joy!
So, I was hunting myself for amazing Projects, and I needed a little inspiration. So I searched and searched and found the best content created from some of my favorite bloggers, for this holiday’s crafts and put them all on a list for you!
There’s literally a ton of fun to be had here. And, the best part is, each and every one of these tutorials are super easy to recreate, some easy enough for the kids to make with a little supervision.
In this list, you are going to find all sorts of projects, from valentine cards to wine charms and decor. There are even lots that include free cut files.
25 Cricut Valentine Ideas To Make And Sell
You might be wondering: if these are so epic, then what makes some other tutorial for them somehow not?
That’s easy because I looked for some very specific elements for each Cricut Valentine’s Day tutorial that makes it unique and fun, like:
- paper flowers
- Silly and punny expressions that kids will love.
- Glitter–all sorts of glitter.
- Free SVG files
- Awesome ideas that are so unique, you’ll be thinking: I can do that on my Cricut?!
- This list has everything from paper crafts to t-shirt ideas and even banners and flowers!
See? Weren’t those the most awesome 15 Epic Valentine’s Cricut Ideas ever?! If you loved them, be sure to pin this to your favorite Cricut crafts ideas board on Pinterest, so you can find it again quick!
More Valentine’s Day Ideas
- Valentine’s Day Crafts That Literally Anybody Can Make
- Valentine’s Day Craft Idea Using Clothes Pins
- Valentine’s Day Hershey’s Kisses Mice Craft
- And bonus 23+ Paper Crafts for Kids that are Fun and Easy
- 27 Cricut For Beginners Vinyl Projects And Crafts