We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
This DIY ribbon chandelier is a fun and way to decorate your little girls’ room then this simple DIY chandelier is the perfect craft.
This chandelier DIY will only take you a few minutes to complete and will definitely stand up to some of your more expensive home decor items.
You can add all sorts of things to make a beautiful ribbon chandelier DIY. For this one we used.
- hot glue
- glue gun
- embroidery hoop
But you can also add things like wood beads to make your DIY ribbon chandeliers beaded. Beaded chandeliers can be used to hang in the dining room to add an element of elegance around the light bulbs and light fixtures.
Another DIY chandelier idea is using mason jars to make it look more like a crystal chandelier. The possibilities with DIY ribbon chandelier projects are pretty endless.
Let me know if you try out this cool project in your home! And if you want a few more chandelier ideas to make, be sure to check these out!
All little girls love ribbons, bows and all the pretty things. This diy ribbon chandelier will add all the girly cuteness to any space for little women!
- Begin by cutting a length of ribbon to fit around the hoop.
- Add a dab of glue and secure the piece of ribbon to the outside of the hoop.
- Remove the inside of the hoop. Cut several strips of ribbon in various lengths.
- The amount of ribbon you will need will depend on the size of the hoop.
- Add a dab of glue to the end of each ribbon.
- Press the end to the inside of the main hoop.
- Hold in place until secure.
- Repeat until the inside hoop has ribbons glued all the way around.
- Replace the inside hoop.
- Add one last piece of ribbon to the top of the hoop for hanging.
- Just cut a length, add glue, and press to each side of the hoop.
- Allow the glue to dry before hanging.
- Your mini ribbon chandelier is now ready to be hung!